1/2 cup of softened butter
2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup of sweetened cocoa
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the eggs and butter in a bowl until smooth.
3. Add the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt to the bowl.
4. Mix the ingredients until thick and creamy.
5. Pour the mixture into a 9x12-inch non-stick baking dish.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.
A way to keep the brownies from burning is
O using a larger baking dish.
O using a smaller mixing bowl.
O decreasing the baking time.
O decreasing the amount of butter.