2. At the constituent level?
3. How would you suggest a way forward?
1. The need for an appropriate management unit, creation of administrative bodies and the poor knowledge of the ecosystem function and time constraints.
2. Limited resources to implement the projects with little existing knowledge of the system. It is vague in concept and ignores the historic and individual factors that might influence the ecosystem functionality.
3. There must be an established communication with the management and adaptive management should be adopted to counter the unpredictable nature of the ecosystem.
Ecosystem-based management is an environmental approach to analyze the interaction between species and their environment. It studies the terrestrial and marine species and environment and factors within these environments that cause behavioral change and migration.